Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Neglectful Blogger

What a busy week it has been so far. I feel like I have been MIA for a while. Eric was home sick all last week, and finally went back to work this past Monday after fighting a bad chest cold. It made its' rounds with the kids, too. Thankfully, it seems to be gone, now.

We didn't get the house we initially tried to get, but we have another possibility in the works. We'll see what happens. It is HUGE and out in the country with an acre of cleared land. (my veggies would grow great there! LOL)

House Hunting...Whaleyville, MD
I am actually more excited about this one then the other home we looked at. It has personality!!

Well, Emma has been looking at attending Most Blessed Sacrament Catholic School. She is so social. She doesn't mind home school, but I know she would be happier with friends around. We went and toured the school on Monday and she fell in love with it. If we can make the numbers work, we will consider it. It's a fabulous school!

Most Blessed Sacrament Catholic School

We have a new addition coming into our family on Friday...meet Meredith!

Meredith, the cat
I found her at the Humane Society. She is 3 years old and the sweetest little thing in the world. She needs a good grooming, and will be beautiful when we finish with her! The kids are so excited! (Mommy is too)

And, last but not least, I ordered Gideon's Kindergarten curriculum this week and it will be arriving UPS today! I can't wait to get started with him. We use Seton Home Study and after completing the Bob Jones Pre-K program with him, I felt he was ready. He is a year ahead of himself...and that's without pushing him. He LOVES doing school work, and it's never a fight.

Gideon...4 years old
So, that's my update. I won't stay away so long from now on. Just been a crazy week! :)

1 comment:

  1. That house is so, so pretty! Good luck, I hope you all get it! So exciting about the cat too. And your son is really cute :)

    ReplyDelete